The management system of Sécheron and HaslerRail is based on IRIS 02 & ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004 & OHSAS18001:2007 standards as well as ISO17025 for our R&D laboratory accreditation & EN15085-2 for the welding of our components.
Quality is a key asset of SECHERON SA’ brand. One of our essential missions is to contribute to the efficiency, productivity and safety of worldwide rail transportation, through the design, manufacturing, and delivery of fully tested and highly reliable products and solutions to our customers.
Our vision of quality is based on the following main principles:
• Customer is at the heart of our activity, and our success on the market depends on our capacity and efficiency to anticipate and address his needs.
• Quality management & strict application of working procedures are integrated into our products and processes at all stages of development and production
• Each single product leaving our factories is tested, and matches or exceeds the quality expected by our customers, while respecting the environment
• Our objective to always increase the added value of our products and solutions, rely on strong and continuous efforts in technological innovations.
• We value and encourage initiatives and the sense of responsibility of our collaborators, which expertise level is constantly maintained and raised through continuous training SECHERON SA has set up an efficient system to manage Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) issues, in order to guarantee the company’s employees, as well as all external third parties involved at any stage in our business, the control of its impact on the environment and a protection against professional accidents and diseases.